- Spend time and effort reflecting on and disassembling the systems you in which you have benefitted from
- What do they look like?
- Where do they hide?
- How have managers have perpetuated these systems?
- Build inclusion before diversity, otherwise diversity will not stick around
- Free to choose how much of their authentic self you want to bring to work each day.
- Daelyin Moyer discussed (as a manager) how she built a README to share across the company, that included:
- What are my values?
- How do I intend to do my job?
- How can you hold me accountable to those values in day-to-day work?
- An overwhelming sense of community
- Drupal embraces contribution in all forms
- Meetup Coordination
- Hangout on Slack (shameless Drupal Slack plug)
- Attend DrupalCon or related events!
- Write documentation (we all know Drupal could use it)
- Ukraine is the 6th largest origin for contributions on Drupal
- Consider the per-capita contribution when comparing this to the rest